Tuesday 27 January 2009

happy new year guys! hope u guys had lots of ang bao money! :D haha today went to my grandaunt's house. got four little rascals. super voilent yet cute. haha . my uncle played banluck or however u spell it. he told me that if he won money. he would buy a dog for me. waa than he really win seh. than he ask me wad dog i wan. of coz . i not sure la. so i told him that i would confirm with him another day. and he really agreed. but most of my aunty and uncle. even my mum said that he wanted to buy a dog for me. it has got nothing to do with his winning. because what he won isn't enough to even buy dog food . i think. lol . well. gonna go find some cute dogs. and make a good decision . gonna have a new member in my family soon..some pictures..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]