Friday 13 March 2009

woke up at 6.15 today . SUPER sleepy than decide to pon sch and go back to sleep .. woke up at 10.30 , used com han head to sch meet hai ngee they all . than went to queensway pierce ear , after that went to ikea eat hotdog bun xD. went home after that , played com than rush down to sch , again . hear mr ang talk crap than wait for monkey kong finish the meet the parent thing . tell me wait 15-20 minute . i wait . in the end , wait 1 hour . sua . i go find him , he tell me , why today nvr come sch ? no mc , no report book . than wa i dam f***ed up . i tell him my mother haven write letter . than he say no , no mc no report book . than i tell him my mother waiting for me at dawson , wait 2 hour liao . than he kp me . than i SUPER F***ED up , i shout at him . than he keh gan , tell me wad , wa very big alr ah ? super xialan , if he xialan me one more sentence i cfm sumpa punch his bloody monkey eye .

sometimes when i tink about u .. i rly feel just like dying .. i miss u , really miss u alot ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]